Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For your amusement.
Women: The Best Troops Around :twisted:

Take all American women who are within five years of menopause. Train us for a few weeks, outfit us with automatic weapons, grenades, gas masks, moisturizer with SPF15, Prozac, hormones, chocolate, and canned tuna - drop us (parachuted, preferably) across the landscape of Afghanistan, and let us do what comes naturally.

Think about it. Our anger quotient alone, even when doing standard stuff like grocery shopping and paying bills, is formidable enough to make even armed men in turbans tremble.

We've had our children, we would gladly suffer or die to protect them and their future.

We'd like to get away from our husbands, if they haven't left already. And for those of us who are single, the prospect of finding a good man with whom to share life is about as likely as being struck by lightning. We have nothing to lose.

We've survived the water diet, the protein diet, the carbohydrate diet, and the grapefruit diet in gyms and saunas across America and never lost a pound We can easily survive months in the hostile terrain of Afghanistan with no food at all!

We've spent years tracking down our husbands or lovers in bars, hardware stores, or sporting events...finding bin Laden in some cave will be no problem.

Uniting all the warring tribes of Afghanistan in a new government? Oh, please ... we've planned the seating arrangements for in-laws and extended families at Thanksgiving dinners for years ... we understand tribal warfare.

Between us, we've divorced enough husbands to know every trick there is for how they hide, launder, or cover up bank accounts and money sources. We know how to find that money and we know how to seize it ... with or without the government's help!

Let us go and fight. The Taliban hates women. Imagine their terror as we crawl like ants with hot-flashes over their godforsaken terrain.

I'm going to write my Congresswoman. You should, too!

Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
women!

i'm not sure the weapon described is allowed under the terms of the geneva convention. a little too formidable. on a par with sarin. definitely cruel and unusual. :lol:

·
Registered
519 Posts
haha!! nothin makes a woman more angry than the husband goin out and buying a bunch of old cars and guns that he will never use. "Honey, do we really need a 1946 Packard Clipper and an AK-47?" Then finding out that you're 18 year old daughter that you hoped would be president is pregnant and has 7 tatoos and piercings "in your WHAT?! They can pierce that?!"

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Inflatable!?

Packin,
I’m a good gal, I don’t mind how many guns are bought , just as long as I get one too!
Tc, Cheryl

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Cheryl,
Yep, we're organizing our inflatable boat fleet into the KTRange armada and taking on any and all terrorists ourselves.
Arm yerself and hop aboard! We is gonna be busy (first crossing the ocean, then gettin' the beagles on Bin Laden's scent).
Flyer

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh oh, sure!!!!!!!
I hope no one on the boat has a problem with motion sickness…..? I don’t, but I have seen first hand the chain reaction of it. :hurl: It’s not pretty!
Tc, Cheryl

·
Registered
519 Posts
hey, ive got a 50 ft. yacht we can use! the crew is made up of 7 trained monkeys and 2 retired CPR dolls. Its in dry dock right now being fumegated, was infested with african swallows.

im kinda wierd, have i ever mentioned that?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, but you are revealing it with each and every post. :twisted:
Tc, Cheryl

·
Registered
519 Posts
Sometimes the voices in my head get the better of me. They wont stop telling me what to do. I just start smackin the side of my head while shouting SHUT UP SHUT UP! that usually does it. Kinda embarrases the wife though. She makes me walk 20 feet behind her.

Is this politics related?

·
Registered
519 Posts
im not really crazy, im just good at writing that way. as near as you know :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts