Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Here!
I've shot one in all three calibers... .32, .380. and 9mm Mak. Wonderfully accurate pistols, with a great trigger, to boot!
Now... I bought the .32 version!
Why? 'Cause I thought the idea of a 15 + 1 .32 was just too cool. Like a mini-wondernine! (This was before the Klinton ban, of course).
Still, for sheer reliability, I'd have to rate the Mak higher.
Flyer

·
Registered
83 Posts
Cigarman,
I have an older one in .380. The older models have a rounded trigger guard instead of the squared off one. Mine came with a pre-ban 12 round magazine which are next to impossible to find these days. If anyone knows of any please let me know. Anyways, I love mine. It is super accurate and a pleasure to shoot. It is one of those guns you buy and will never let go. I highly recommend them.

I would love to find one in 9x18.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw a newer one in .380 for 290 bucks this past week. It was a nickel/chrome satin finish. Looked like 2 10 round mags, but I'm not sure. The owner was not there, but the counter guy said they take trades--I have a mak, a 1910 Mauser and a Star S that I may part with if the deal was right.

Your posts are convincing me.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Yep, mine's one of the round trigger guard models.
The pre-ban mags ARE hard to come by...
When I got mine, I bought it through a dealer from Canada... the only way to get one at that time. Luckily I ordered a couple of extra mags at the same time.
Flyer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.