Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a 120lb woman i am limited by size on what i can get away with........As of today I carry a glock 30 in a holster purse with win. RA45TP and my p3at in my waist band with fed. p380hs1g tonight my husband will i hope be done putting a ring on my new naa mini lg so I can wear my new "necklace" with rem yellow J
As for Jeff he carries a costom 1911 again with with my old smith 49 as a back up normaly on hot days it gowin. RA45TP
and my old smith 49 with fed.xm38101in the hot weather it goes down to the 49 and a A.D. in 45/410 with or a da 38 in 357 mag.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
carry

Walking in public, shopping, etc., just the P3AT in a soft pocket holster loaded with Speer 90gr GoldDot JHP. (Marshall would pass out at that :lol: )
In car on a trip the SA 1911 .45 on the car seat and P3AT in pocket.
House, everything, the .45, 9mm's, .32. .380 out nearby in different rooms. No kids, so no problem there.

Amanda, sure glad we're on the same side. Anybody that's not is sure gonna get whupped by you!!

Cheers,
og

·
Registered
345 Posts
If I knew where I was going to get attacked, I'd never go there. If I knew when I going to be attacked, I'd make sure I was in the ER at the time. Knowing neither of these things, I carry all the time I'm out of the house and most of the time when I am home.

As to what I carry, currently it's a Kimber CDP II in .45acp and a P-3AT in .380. Occasionally I'll carry a P40 in place of the Kimber, but that doesn't happen very often. I shoot the Kimber better than I do the P40.

Allan

·
Registered
39 Posts
I carry either a P32, in one of my holsters, of course; or a Kahr K40 in an IWB. I'm going to make an IWB that's more comfortable for me to carry than the Ross Leather one that came with the gun when I bought it.

I'm beginning to carry the K40 more, as I like knowing I have a little more fire power if the need arises.

Hey, Birdman, I just bought one of those Beretta Stampede's we were talking about last week - same model - nickel finish, etc. I can hardly wait to get it. I'll let you know how it shoots.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
I carry a folding knife.
I live in Ohio.
Idiots are in charge of Ohio.
When and if we successfully countermand the idiot's wishes, it'll be a 1911 in a inside-the-pants holster, a P-3AT in the right front pocket, and still the knife in the left front pocket.
Flyer

·
Registered
224 Posts
I carry my P3AT in my front pocket and a gerber folder in my other front pocket. As soon as Kevin designs an IWB for my TT33 I'll carry that as well.
Barry

·
Registered
87 Posts
Depending on how I'm dressed I carry a Springfield Compact .45 IWB or a S&W Mod 49 Bodyguard IWB and a P32 somewhere always along with a good blade!

My HS2000 resides in my gear bag along with extra mags, ammo, cell phone, flashlight, toothpicks,Tums, sunglasses, etc, etc. It stays in whatever vehicle I'm currently associated with.

bd

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey Flyer,
As I just moved here a few months ago and am just geeting my CCW, I'm wondering what you carry during the hot weather.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Um.....well....Flyer doesn't carry anything (legally) because his state, Ohio, does not yet have a concealed carry law... :oops:

If you are asking me what I carry in warm weather, the P-3AT in a Hedley right pocket holster is with me at all times. A spare magazine is in the left pocket in a Hedley mag pouch/sleeve.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
I've always dressed in button-up shirts and pants with a belt, usually with a jacket all year round... chalk that up to my private Christian schooling, I guess.
So, it's gonna be... repeat, GONNA be... a Les Baer 1911 with 230 gr. Cor-Bons inside the waistband, P-3AT in right front pocket, my knife, and likely a third gun somewhere, most likely a belly-band rig of some sort.
An AR-15 will be close at hand at all times, also.
Flyer

G

·
5946 DAO when working with P32 in the off side pocket. Off duty it is a Glock 32 with Federal 124gr PD and the P32 in an off side pocket.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Everywhere that I go. My P32 is with me. I never tell where it is on me. :wink:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I'm impressed!!

Pres. Bush,
give us KTR members an expense paid trip to Iraq and we will put an end to the terrorists there in no time!!
og :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
P-32 w/Spear Gold Dot H/P in left front pocket 24/7
Folding Bechmade Knive in the right front pocket.
Walther PPK when on duty in plain clothes
Beretta 92 when on duty in uniform

Den

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thanks flyandscuba, I did mean to direct that question at you. I should have known better that to ask Flyer who never carries anything more offensive than a photo of himself dressed up like Cindy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow bd

It is rare these days for someone to carry an all steal j frame
imho they are the best because they are easyier to shoot and the only type i would shoot +p+out of i love my 49 through my husband jeff now carries it as a backup /warm weather gun.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I likes my little Bodyguard and wouldn't trade it for one of the brand new alloy guns.

bd

1 - 20 of 33 Posts