Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my hands on a used Glock mag Sub2000.........MAAAN! :D
Ragged hole 50 foot accuracy.. a Glock 19 carbine that folds...great idea!
I went through an all nite learning course on how to PUSH the bolt past the hammer.... then i came here and found all the info Icould have wanted in one place!

What are the must have items or mods?

I want to order a lock key and the bolt housing cover and maybe a sling....any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
4,692 Posts
If I still had a Sub2K the dust cover would be first on my list. The coolest accessory I had was an old used zippered gun bag that was about 18 inches by 10 inches (if my memory serves) that was a perfect fit for the S2K. Good quality vinyl outside, sheepskin type stuff inside. That was cool carrying a "rifle" in a small zippered attache' bag like that. I hated the idea of putting on attachments that would hinder my ability to compact carry the S2K. Some day I will probably get another one - when ammo prices get back to affordable levels :roll:

·
Registered
555 Posts
The stock extension is a matter of comfort. I tried one, and went a different route. Check BEFORE spending money on the dust cover. They will not fit on Subs after a certain build date. Something to do with the feed ramp being built into the back of the barrel after that date. I think they will only fit the Subs with a flush built chamber. Just call and ask before you spend on that one. I tried to get one last year, and was told it wouldn't fit mine.

As to other accessories, you don't want my advice. :wink:
I have a tendency to go overboard...................

:lol:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Must haves (Kel-tec Accessories) = stock extension, sling, forearm picatinny rail and spare mag holder.

After that, you need to install a rail on top of the forearm for a red dot. If done correctly, removing the scope still allows the carbine to be folded. *)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx for all of the suggestions.

I now have a reason to getr a second sub 2000 to trick out completely! :p

Khegg

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been searching for rail mounted mag holders to put on mine sub2k but I can't find them anywhere. What are the two you have on yours?

The stock extension is a matter of comfort. I tried one, and went a different route. Check BEFORE spending money on the dust cover. They will not fit on Subs after a certain build date. Something to do with the feed ramp being built into the back of the barrel after that date. I think they will only fit the Subs with a flush built chamber. Just call and ask before you spend on that one. I tried to get one last year, and was told it wouldn't fit mine.

As to other accessories, you don't want my advice. 😉
I have a tendency to go overboard...................

:lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've been searching for rail mounted mag holders to put on mine sub2k but I can't find them anywhere. What are the two you have on yours?
Re;stock extension- Try Missouri Tactical Products LLC- about same price as KelTecs but no drilling etc-- installs in seconds- slips right on over rear of stock.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re;stock extension- Try Missouri Tactical Products LLC- about same price as KelTecs but no drilling etc-- installs in seconds- slips right on over rear of stock.
Thanks, but I'm looking for the rail mounted magazine holders, not a stock extension.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts