Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am new to the site and to Kel-Tec guns. I just scored a nice Green/Black sub2k at a gun show and am anious to get a few accessories.

I have tried using several links here and other places online to www.kel-tec.com and they all seem to be dead. Has Kel-Tec shut down their website? Please help.

Thanks,

Shelby

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Well, they're up now!
Some hurricane damage occured that took their site down initially; it's possible they still have intermittent outages.
Flyer

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
I dunno what was up with gravedigger, seriously...
He MUST have known he was going to be nailed for behavior like that, so why do it? What's the point??? He didn't have any!
Still... I don't mind exercising my "Troll-Sensing" ability now and then, for a good cause. 8)
Flyer

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well, I understand that link shortening is needed to give a long link a more aesthetic look, hide the affiliate code, track statistics on clicks. The principle of operation of link shortening services is the same - we insert a long link into the text field and get a shortened version. They redirect traffic through the link shortening service - first, the user goes to the service website, from there he is redirected to the specified URL. But which service should you choose? Maybe this https://www.capsulink.com/ one?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am new here but I am just wondering why there is not more activity on the site than there is. Did I join a "dead" site?

·
Registered
10 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts