Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a used never fired P-32 yesterday for $170.00 out the door. The dealer had a P3AT as well for $180.00

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
If those are truly never fired, that's a really good price, both for the P-32 and P-3AT.
Flyer

·
Registered
519 Posts
Those seem good. In portland, oregon, new blue/black p-32s are going for $229, blue/ivory of 10 bucks more. Used blue/black for $165.

new P-11s are $239, used 150

·
Registered
31 Posts
In NE FL BOTH THE P32 AND P3AT GO FOR AROUND $300. Way too high for a pistol that probably costs about $65. to make which when you tack on shipping, the middle man's markup plus dealer markup you readily see that all are making too much and the consumer is being ripped off. I would think a fair price for both pistols should be around $200/230 IMHO. Has anyone priced s/w lately. They are really proud of their products. Wouldn't it be great is s/w put all their revolvers thru their performance center and just did an action job? I frequently check out s/w revolvers and most need tuning. I just bought a chipmunk .22 mag for my son. I paid $30. extra for a trigger job as they are notorious for their poor triggers. I'ts going back because the trigger has and incredible amount of creep and breaks at about 15lbs. Other than clamping this rifle in a vise, there is no way on earth that anyone would be able to get any decent accuracy. I have a .22lr chipmunk that I did the trigger job and it is incredebly accurate, easy to tote in the woods and just one heck of a handy rifle.

G

·
saw a P11 and a P32 for 199.00 here locally yesterday. P3AT was a little more around 225.00, which is what it was when i bought mine last october. P3AT has held it's value but the P11 and P32 have dropped. probably hasn't lost it's value in as much as the shop dropped the price probably to move the pistols. the P32 and the P11 don't seem to move out the door as fast as the P3AT does.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
The gunshow here last weekend had P-3ATs going for as high as $325!! The P-32s were listed for $239 - $269.

The $170/180 price is excellent!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
prices

paid $239.99 + tax for my p3at at gander mtn. up here in buckeye land.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Prices

The P-32 and P-3AT both are going for $250-$260 in Upstate South Carolina area right now. The shops don't seem to be able to retain much stock of these pieces, selection is getting poorer. And with that, I expect the prices may increase.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Welcome! That's a good deal. Here in Texas, the cheapest I see them new at gunshows (black grip/blued finish) is right at $200 + $17 tax. With an extra mag at $20 and a box of shells for $8, you beat that by $9. Your going to love that little rascal! If you're new to Kel-tecs, here's some reading for your P32. Have fun - be safe.

Fluff n Buff
http://www.goldenloki.com/guns/keltec/prep.htm

New gun prep:
http://www.1bad69.com/keltec/newgunprep.htm

Flyer wire:
http://www.1bad69.com/keltec/flyerwire.htm

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks

i spent awhile looking aruond on here before i purchased my p32 and just after i got it home i flyerwired both mags have hydrashoks in it

·
Registered
7 Posts
At a gun show in Mesa AZ this weekend new P-32's were going for $209 to $219 and new P3AT's were about $30 more that that. No shortage of either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts