Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well, I like an invite like that one. I make P11/P40 holsters as well as a plethora of others. I have none pic'd on my website but anything you see I can make.

Im primarily a Custom Maker, in the really only true sense. You choose a style you want and specify how you want it built.
Ive got many holsters from Most great makers and I wont say.."My gun leather is the best"..those who have my holsters seem to think they are right up there. But thats for you to decide. I simply believe that there isnt a "one holster fits all" type of person out there.

If I can do anything for anyone...just email me. I am willing to take on new designs/challenges.....if you can explain it and it will work properly...I can build it.

Check my site out @www.hbeleatherworks.com

I appreciate this thread and hope I can be of assistance to anyone who contacts me..............Peace and shoot well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well thanks for the kind words. :D

Gary is a stellar guy, IMO. He's helped me out more than ANYONE in my quest. He makes some mighty fine shooting leather......

I appreciate the welcome.....and look forward to jumping in when I can........

Shoot well.........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.