Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all Leather (and nylon, and Kydex) Crafters!
C'mon aboard the KTRange and tell everyone about your holsters.
Tell everyone why YOURS is the best!
Flyer

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Flyer, thanks for the invite!

To those who migrate over from KT*G, we probably don't need an introduction. For those who don't know K&D Holsters, check us out at: www.KDHolsters.com

We make high quality leather pocket holsters for KT products (and lots of other guns) with good prices, good service, quick delivery and a satsifaction guarantee. If you don't like our holster after you buy it, send it back.

We also pride ourselves on VERY reasonable prices for custom work. Look at our "Custom Order" pages for some examples of the stuff we have done on request (and can do again).

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
DDGator,
A big welcome to you. Glad you made your way over.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well, I like an invite like that one. I make P11/P40 holsters as well as a plethora of others. I have none pic'd on my website but anything you see I can make.

Im primarily a Custom Maker, in the really only true sense. You choose a style you want and specify how you want it built.
Ive got many holsters from Most great makers and I wont say.."My gun leather is the best"..those who have my holsters seem to think they are right up there. But thats for you to decide. I simply believe that there isnt a "one holster fits all" type of person out there.

If I can do anything for anyone...just email me. I am willing to take on new designs/challenges.....if you can explain it and it will work properly...I can build it.

Check my site out @www.hbeleatherworks.com

I appreciate this thread and hope I can be of assistance to anyone who contacts me..............Peace and shoot well.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eric,
Welcome!
You've got some great looking stuff!
I noticed in your bio at your site that Gary Brommeland is one of your mentors. I knew Gary way back in the day... in fact, I've got one of his very first Glock 19 holsters.
Ask him about Jim's Guns... Man, that seems a hunnert years ago!!!
Flyer

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well thanks for the kind words. :D

Gary is a stellar guy, IMO. He's helped me out more than ANYONE in my quest. He makes some mighty fine shooting leather......

I appreciate the welcome.....and look forward to jumping in when I can........

Shoot well.........

·
Registered
207 Posts
[quote
Tell everyone why YOURS is the best!
Flyer[/quote]

You will never hear that,.....................from me :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts