Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We spent half of our Valentines Day out target shooting.
Here are some pictures for your amusement. I'm not very good with rifles. Anyway, we were shooting from about fifty yards (roughly), at an 8 1/2 by 11 card stock with a 3” target sticker on it.
Now the real amusement! :p
With the WASR-10, out of 20 shots I hit the paper 12 times.
With the AMD65, out of 20 shots I hit the paper 18 times. Notice I said PAPER not target. It has a cheapo red dot scope on it but I'm not competing so no biggy. I was happy just to hit the paper, period. As cold as it was and as pitiful a shot as I am, I still had FUN! :D
Oh, you probably don’t care to see the targets but if you do you’ll have to wait till tomorrow, I forgot to bring them in the house.
Happy Valentines!
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Way cool!
I gotta say... that second pic with the other AK sticking into the frame makes it look like you're in a Russian training camp in Siberia.
Here there's no snow left. Unfortunately, there's no Brownian Motion in the air, either...
In other words, it's too COLD to shoot!!!
AAaaaargh!
Hurry up spring!!!
Flyer

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Brrrrrrrrgh -- it looks cold up there! It was in the mid-80s down here in Key Largo. Shown here with my weapon of choice for the morning's outing....

Came back empty-handed though, nothing big enough to bring back.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flyer,
I know what you mean about spring. We wont thaw out till April or may. And going out yesterday was just what the doctor ordered even though the temp was somewhere in the mid to high 30’s. The fresh air and hitting the paper it just brought my smile back to life. :D
F&S,
That’s a neat picture. Being under water though, I don’t know, to me would seem like being buried. And I hate closed spaces. :shock: I'd probably be better off fallowing flyer out of the side of a plane.
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts