Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wally Mart Winchester \"Win Clean\" ammo

Everyone that's used "Win Clean" please give me some input. Function well?
Accuracy?
Dirty or clean in your pistol?
Smileys?

I've checked 4 WM's around the area and the only .380 ammo they have is the UMC 95gr FMJ and the Win Clean FMJ. No JHP. :shock:

og :?:

·
Registered
17 Posts
My first range trip with my P-3AT included one box of WinClean BEB. I liked it fine for reliability and accuracy, but of all the ammo I shot this stuff tossed WAY more brass at my head... so I've stopped using it. There is a lot of other good practice ammo (S&B, Fiocchi) that does not massage my head with cases.

=jeff

·
Registered
224 Posts
I found it way cleaner than say UMC! I just wish I could get it in Wally World value packs. My brother gets it for his 9mm Sig and pays half as much.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I have fired Wally mart ammo. The winchester seems to be ok for traget practice and sometimes I use the atlanta arms reloads. However most of the times I try to stay away from reloads

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wally-World WinClean works fine for me. Brass goes over my head no matter what ammo I'm shooting. It's relatively clean (i.e. the powder fouling isn't as bad as with some other ammo), but the accuracy isn't so great. The brass does get deformed during extraction / ejection, but I'm not sure if this is unique to WinClean or if my P3AT does this with other brands. I haven't checked, but I guess I should. I also shoot WinClean .45 in the valuepaks in my 1911, with good results as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts