Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
1 - Single-Stack 9mm or .45 ACP or .45 GAP.
2 - A Multi-Purpose defensive shotgun, most likely 12 gauge.
Flyer

·
Registered
432 Posts
My guess is that it's going to be a SS 9mm and some unknown other. What I'd rather see would be as follows:
SS .40 (as small as possible, slightly larger than P3AT, 5+1 cap)
SS .45 GAP
.22 plinker pistol

A shotgun would be interesting, but I don't need another (unless, perhaps, it folds like the SU16 & Sub 2000 - that could be interesting...)

I'd also be interested in seeing them come out with *steel* frames, or some design that would allow them to use steel slide rails...

Finally, I'd like to see anything with a new trigger system, one that is *truly* double action... what we have now is only partially DA. I want something that functions just like my old S&W revolver, where pulling the trigger does it all. Basically, one where I don't even have to rack the slide to reset the hammer. If the SHTF and you have a misfire for any reason then being able to just pull the trigger again instead of having to stop and rack the slide can be a real lifesaver.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Finally, I'd like to see anything with a new trigger system, one that is *truly* double action...
That's the P-11!! :)

I think single stack 9mm, and maybe .22 conversion(s) for any or all of (P-11/P-40, P-32, P-3AT)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sorry, YZ, I don't have a P-11 (though it's first on my list of things to buy). Is the P11 *really* a true DA? I was under the impression that it functions the same as P32 and P3ATs.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
madman,
Yep, the P-11 is a true DA. No need to retract the slide after dry-firing; just like a revolver.
Flyer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts