Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been recently looking at the small Kel-Tec handguns for concealed carry. I have a neighbor that has 2 P-32s and is wanting to sell one of them. He has less than 100 rounds through it and hasn't had any problems with it (other than he says it won't feed hollow-point ammo - which I think can be solved). It is unmodified in any way (no mag extension, finger extension, fluff-buff - nothing). So what would this be worth?

I also have a co-worker who has a slightly used (less than 100 rounds) P11? Again unmodified as from the factory. What would it be worth?

Lastly - instead of looking at these 2 used weapons should I go for the P3-AT?

Thanks!

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Both the P-32 and the P-11 would likely fetch about $160 on the used market, and about $140 on a trade-in for a P-3AT.
As for the choice, well...
It depends. Are you looking for the smallest pistol, or just a small pistol?
The P-32 is perfectly good for pocket carry, and in the condition you describe it should be a good choice if the price is right.
The P-11 is bigger, but it's 11 rounds of 9mm... a serious handgun, not as easily concealed but more potent.
The P-3AT is the one I personally recommend, as it's size/weight/caliber combination places it into a class of it's own. However, that doesn't render the P-32 obsolete... it has the advantage of an extra round and a slide stop.
If you could get either of the above for $150 or so, I'd say go that route.
If he wants more, save another $60-70 and get a P-3AT.
Flyer

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Last gun show I went to P-32's were listed around $199 used, but I'm sure you could deal them down from there.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
519 Posts
In my area used P32s go for $165, and used P11's for $150. However, i bought a used P11 from a friend for $190, cause it only had 2 mags thru it, he bought it brand new, was only about 6 months old.

If you can, buy both!!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
what to get?

i have both a p3at and a p11. approx. 900 rds. thru the p11 without a mishap. 75 rds. thru the p3at and only thing is smilies. i like the ease of carry with the 3at but wouldn't trade my p11 for it. i'm just happy as a clam. :D

G

·
personally, I would go for the P11..it is the lightest weight 9mm hi capacity on the market. reliable and concealable. if i had to choose only 1..this would be the one. Although my opinion is a little biased.....I, like many other here own one of each of the KT pistols....

WARNING...WARNING.....Once you start the KT bug, you will not be able to stop.....be FOREWARNED...do not proceede unless you are prepared to handle the consequences....

·
Registered
65 Posts
What to buy

Take the P11 for 150-170 then go looking for a P3AT for 220 or less and keep both. The rimlock problems with the 32 makes me nervous. If there weren't a P3AT I'd say take the P32 for 150.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I "stole" my p32 for $125.00, and i think that that is on the low side-- shop around on gunsamerica.com or gunbroker.com and find
the best deal, then offer that price for the same gun in the same condition. It's kinda like a "blue book" for retail prices.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.