Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many sub shooters would be interested in a wide smooth triggershoe for their sub rifle. Im trying to get one produced but need to know if there is a demand out there. please post replies here.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I might be if it is cheap. I kinda like my trigger as well, but I have tried my P-11 shoe on it just to see how it felt. (no it did not fit just sat on top) It made the trigger seam lighter, so I would be interested. :) Heck I may make one some day. Love that Aluminum!!!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Re:

norfdet893 said:
Geez, Gun Nut, what'z next? You going to put a pocket clip on your sub 2000? :lol:

Hmmm where do you think the best place would be Nort? I was thinking on the front sight so it could .....oh! you where being funny?! I got it haha LOL :lol:

G

·
Gun Nut, you could use one of your custom bayonette's. I am sure that the assault weapons ban doesn't cover weapons with custom BBQ skewer's attached.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Oh this is so funny I am dying here! HA Flyn'Scuba My BBQ is a Charcoal grill HAHA, but the grenade launcher thing I beat ya to. Tried one on at a Gun Show but I did not like the fit for $169. Plus I don't need to scare birds so much any more. (ya know they say there for scarring flocks of bird away! )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts