Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to shoot my P-11 about 50 rounds a month for practice and carry it as my main CCW.

Do many of you have this Trigger Shoe? Or do you think it is not worth messing with?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I've put the trigger shoe on my P-11, P-40, and P-357. Installation of the trigger shoe will make an impressionable difference in shooting your pistol. To me, it should be standard equipment.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Trigger shoe

I shoot my P-11 a lot and I could not do it without the trigger shoe. It should not be a standard "add-on", the Keltech trigger should be designed to be the thickness and width of the Shoe.
But since it is'nt yet, the shoe is a necessity for my old hands.

G

·
Bah... go shoot one of your Roogars.
Uh,......I don't have any...I gotz some Smitz and Wezzons, Grocks and some Seegz and Sours...i can go shootz zem any times i wantz.....i'm a very impotent personage!

G

·
reminds me of Peter Sellers in the Pink Panther movies....how he was always screwing words and phrases up....

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
cal tech

i thought that was a school all this time. midi must have had a couple gittar (sp?) strings snap today. :D

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
"D'yon't be reed-ICK-you-luss! Midi vas apparently feed-dink his pee-yet Minky! I beg your pardohn, ma'am, it is InSPECtor Cluzo... swine KTrangers. While I rrree main here I suppose I must ask for a rrreyume. What? Yes, a rrreYUME! YES! That is vaht I half been SAYING, you idiot!" 8)
Flyer

·
Registered
153 Posts
How?

"Kel-Tec... not keltech... how can you shoot a pistol when you can't even spell its name??"

Well lets see, I pull the pistol out of my holster, point it at what I am shooting, aim and pull the trigger.

I do it very well! thankyou

Spelling and the capability to fire a pistol are not the same skill.

Have you never made an error Mr Midi...?
I promise to write Kel-Tec a hundred times on the blackboard
and I will not screw up again. OK?

that does not change the wish of mine that Kel-Tec would design the trigger to the same Parameters as the Trigger Shoe.
I find it easier to shoot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts