Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my P32 today and bought a P3AT. I even got 50 Free rounds of Winchester 95gr FMJ. I put those 50 rounds through it this afternoon, flawlessly! I didn’t do any F&B on it.
I'm happy about trading up.
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Congratulations on your move to "Big-Bore" land!
Now ya can grab some Cor-Bon .380 ammo and REALLY feel that lil' sucker fire up.
Now, the first thing you wanna do is:
Nothing.
Just leave it be. Until it misbehaves, I'm beginning to think F&B operations are not needed at all.
Plus, this gives you a really good excuse to shoot it more and more often to TRY for a malfunction! In other words, more Range time, less Dremel time.
Ignore me, I'm babbling.
Flyer

G

·
don't feel bad, i too traded up a few months ago. the only difference is that i could not bear to part with my P32. granted it stays in the safe collecting dust, but i like it too much to get rid of it. besides i am convinced that used KT hold their value fairly well. this being said, most would opt for a new one anyway as a used one is usually close in price. for that matter, i saw a used but in excellent condition P11 is my local shop yesterday. the price was a whopping 170.00. that seems reasonable considering a new one is 200.00. it is good to see all the success that KT is starting to get. more and more people are realizing the potential of the great and inexpensive little pocket rockets.

·
Registered
50 Posts
norfdet893, Do you carry your P3AT as your back up gun???
Skyking

·
Registered
50 Posts
CherylT, What did you have to pay for your new P3AT????
Skyking

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, I have got to get some corbon.

279.99 tax 14.00 ~~293.99

Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Is that TRADER or TRAITOR? :cry: Just kidding, but like Norfdet, when I get a P3AT, I’ll have to keep the P32. How would she feel if I just up and trader her in on a younger, more robustly endowed model? Plus, Should I need to send one in for any reason, I’ll still have a bug. In fact, buying a P3AT would negate being without the P32 for a while, allowing her to visit her family in Florida and shop for some new chrome clothes. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts