Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my Bersa Thunder 45 passed the 200rd test, not a single failure or hiccup. I am surprised how much I like this $299 compact 45. It shoots great, no signs of problems, and it is small enough to conceal.

My only complaints, there's still a little hitch in the trigger, and it shoots about 5" high at 25yds. The trigger doesn't seem to bother me at the range, and it's good enough to knock over 10" steel plates at 20yds all day long.

I haven't tried JHP's yet, maybe next range trip. I had my dealer order 2 spare mags for me, so it's a keeper.

Also passed the 200rd trouble-free mark thru my 2nd p3at today. It does just as well against the steel plates, but they sure don't fall as hard ;)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Good show!!

JR Bob,

that's a great report. Now, save yourself time testing different JHP's. Just get some Remington Golden Saber 230gr. They come in a 25round box for same price other brands only give you 20rounds. Test fire a few just to confirm function. Then use it for your SD CCW carry rounds.

For more info just scoll down to my post "The lost 45acp data reposted". Pictures, expansion and penetration data for the Bersa/Firestorm 45.

og

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.