not able to contact him after that. Officers rushed to the
home only to find Singletary alive and well. Singletary told
them that the fake suicide was meant to be a joke and he re-
fused to tell deputies where the gun was hidden. The pistol
was finally located in a barbeque pit at his home. Sheriff
spokesman Hartman said the joke endangered the lives of the
deputies who hurried to the home and the drivers who had to
make way for them.

What a freaking LOOSER! He gets the idiot award and more. I hope he got some fines out of it, or some kind of punishment.

I think she should terminate his friendship membership. If not she could pay a “friendly” visit and bring him a chocolate pie with a “special ingredient”. Then epoxy all the working components in the toilet tank and leave a note on the inside of the tank lid that says “turnabout is fair play, we’re even! Best regards, OXOX.” :twisted:

I know I know it will just lead to more get backs. It was just a thought.
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sounds like a good candidate for "bobbitizing". I think it's called the "Darwin" award, Cheryl. :D

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
People who do what he did are true idiiots and deserve to have a swift kick in the pants by the police officer who responded to the call. If I was a LEO, I would probably have gotten this guy in jail for something, for taking time away from other pertinent matters

G

·
They could have charged him with making a false call to police. In most areas it is a misdemeanor, however if they get aggrivated or belligerent, than it's off to jail.....i miss being in uniform sometimes... :twisted: we used to charge fast food managers with that when they would hit the robbery alarm becasue they had an angry customer in the lobby becasue his fries are cold or something like that........ :shock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts