Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out the post from reynolds wrap in the p11 forum at ktog. i know when i've had enough! :evil: :x

·
Registered
345 Posts
Byron,

What did I miss? What's got your hackles up? :?

Allan

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
birdman,
Idiot gnome told the guy to align his sights, then cover the target with the front as the "Combat Sight Picture".
This is NOT the sight picture you use with standard sights. It's sheer stupidity. You wouldn't even know what the hey you're aiming at.
It's the sight picture for the P-32 and P-3AT. Apparently gnomes don't know the difference.
Flyer

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the gnome

take a look at his caveat, following his "advice". he throws in a little question as to brass hitting foreheads and an innoucous opinion as to now this is cropping up in the p11. he's nothing but a sharp shooter taking cheap shots under the guise of posting "helpful" information. i"ve had it with the sob. am i the only one who feels this way? he manages to take a cheap shot regardless of what he "advises". this guy hits on the break. he needs some laces to his ears. :evil:

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
byron,
Next time you go to Ktog, click on the link in my sig line... you'll see how I feel about Mr. Gnome!
Flyer

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I thought about registering over there ficticiously -- then start a poll with the title "Who Thinks KTGnome Is An Idiot?".....but then decided not to do so -- I'd rather not give him the satisfaction that anyone notices him in the first place.

G

·
F&S, now that is funny! But I think that would be beneath the caliber of people that have joined here........but it is funny!

G

·
Ok, it's not beneath us....I read the post and I had to "subtly" slam him. I was not rude about it nor was i "flamatory" but I have to say it......WHAT AN (adjective omitted) :!: I still think that it would be in bad taste to start a flame war over there. I am just puzzled where this guy gets his information from. I would be fired for giving out some of that advice.

ok......I feel better now! :wink:

·
Registered
52 Posts
It takes all kinds. Take this guy at where I work. I talking about a new design that I have been working on to him; he seems real interested. The next week he is describing this report on a new design he came up with (my design!) to me. The idiot can't even remember who he is stealing ideas from.

The real problem is management thinks he's great and keeps promoting him. He always has to be the center of a conversation and puts himself out as "the" expert on anything.

Remind you of anyone?

Until "management" wises up to his antics, there's really nothing effective that can be done. What I wonder about is why KT continues to keep a link to a site that so maligns their product without due cause.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
What I wonder about is why KT continues to keep a link to a site that so maligns their product without due cause.
WHAT an INTERESTING thought...
Hmmm.........
Flyer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts