Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a Gen 2 S2K in 9mm and really like the gun with a few exceptions. The plastic trigger and trigger guard feels cheesy and the trigger pull is unacceptable at almost 10 lbs. After doing some research I found some aftermarket items that seem to be great improvements from M*CARBO. I ordered their Pro Performance Trigger Job Bundle (reduces trigger pull to ~5lbs.), Stainless Steel Feed Ramp, Extended Magazine Release, and the QD Single Point Sling Mount. M*CARBO has really good installation videos on their website and I have years of doing trigger jobs on other firearms so I'm pretty confident there is nothing special about doing this one.
If there are some pointers that anyone might be able to give me as to things I may need to watch for they'd be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did the trigger job on my S2K with MCARBO parts and springs. What a world of difference. Much crisper trigger and a LOT LESS slop. Highly recommend this upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
The mcarbo trigger kit made a significant difference for me. I changed out almost everything at the same time. went and shot today and the metal trigger and spring kit was so much nicer than prior. 20190316_213512.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts