Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Late last summer, early fall, I bought a Taurus 94, 22 LR Stainless revolver. I had nothing but problems with it. I took it back to the dealer and told him to shoot it and see what he thought. What happened was, the gun was sent back twice for repairs. It came back with the same defect both times ( I again had the delear shoot it both times to verify that the problem hadn't been corrected). After the second time, the dealer called Taurus and they said that a new gun would be issued with the old serial number. After another 6 weeks, the dealer called and said Taurus had sent the original gun back. He offered me my money back, a house credit, or he would sell me a replacement gun at his cost. I took him up on the replacement gun, and this is what I ordered today (including the tactical light)---

G

·
the more and more that I see these, the more and more that I think that I want one. The only problem is, is that they are a tad bit bigger than either my Glock 26 and 27. They do add the feature of a light but it's getting close to summer and smaller, slimmer and lighter is better. I have a feeling that now that my P-11 is running rock solid that it and I will spend alot of time together this summer. I wish that KT would manufacture and P-11 with an accessory rail for that light.

G

·
My 32 does, the 26 and 27 aren't manufactured with the rails. This was the nice thing that makes the XD compacts so popular. I am suprised that Glock has not started making the subcompacts with light rails. My 19 and 23 are 10+ years old and were made before this whole light craze started.

·
Registered
23 Posts
[The Who] ....I want it, I want it, I want it.......Ya can....'t have it! [/The Who] Where there's a will, theres a way....[Animotion] I will have you, yes I will have you, I will find a way and I will have you...[/Animotion] :lol:
Amend my post in 'What Gun are you thinking of getting' to include on of these! I've shot a friends' full-size .40 XD, It was[AC/DC] ..love at first feel..[/AC/DC] :twisted:

...[paraphrasing the Beatles] ..Happiness is a warm XD Compact..[/paraphrasing the Beatles]

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Not much to say, just wanted to try a new smiley...
The yellow guy's the Glock, the green the XD.

Flyer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.