Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a Springfield Armory 1911A1 Mil-Spec on the web and really like it. Not near as expensive as many other models but beautiful in its simplicity. Can anyone here tell me more about what may become a Christmas present to myself?
Thanks

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Sure!
Possibly the best buy on the market right now.
The world's best pistol design, made of excellent quality forgings, finely finished, and very accurate.
What more do ya need? :D
Flyer

·
Registered
26 Posts
If I wasn't in the process of getting another Colt 1991A1, I'd be buying a Springfield Mil-spec (stainless, of course :wink: ) Hard to beat for the $$.

If you're looking for the most 'bang-for-the-buck', take a look at Springfield's WWII Mil-spec. It's about $50 less than the standard Mil-spec and doesn't have the 3 dot sights or lowered and flared ejection port, but still a great gun at a great price.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Lol...I've already got a custom 1991A1 that's parkerized and a matching 1991 Commander on the way. I need a Stainless Mil-spec to (sorta) match my Kimber Stainless Pro-Carry II (with the series II crap removed :wink: ).

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MidiMan:
I made it my wallpaper now. I hope I have your blessing. When I want to change this new wallpaper, what do I do?

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Wallpaper!!!
Good idea!
I think I'll make wallpaper of my Bryco .380.
Hey! Stoppit!
DON'T SHOOT!!!!!!!
AAIeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flyer

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, it appears the 1991 Commander deal fell through so I'm getting a Springfield afterall.

Going to trade my Walther P99 in on a blued version, I guess. Local shop said they'd give me $400 for it, so I'll just throw in the rest of the $$ and leave happy. :D

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
angebar,
Now you're treadin' on dangerous ground...
I never let Cindy leave the house without at LEAST a FN P-90. So, watchitt! :mrgreen:
Flyer

·
Registered
224 Posts
Uh Flyer,
Would you ask Cindy if I left my good argyle socks at her place?
That's funny, I asked her to rate you by choosing a weapon and she said "Bryco"...now I'm confused!
Barry

1 - 17 of 17 Posts