Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a P-11 with very high round count. Couple of days ago the slide stop broke. Is this something I should send back to KT for repair or request the part to try and replace myself? I've never had a KT apart other than to replace an extractor on a P-32. Know where there might be instructions to show me how to do this? If I send back to KT could I only send the recv and ship as machined parts to avoid high overnight shipping cost of complete pistol? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
It's a very simple fix... you should be able to do it yourself without any problems at all.
Flyer

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the encouraging words. I'll give it a try and nif I have problems I'll be back. This particular pistol has very high round count and this is the first problem and its only had 2 FTE . I think I've definitely gotten my moneys worth. Great pistol for its purpose. I'd still like a single stack 9MM to improve CCW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.