Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took my p32 down for its monthly "bath," only to discover that the slide lock doesn't lock anymore. WTF! anyway, here are some pics. Help!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so, is this an easy fix(for a moron?)? is an extractor har to replace(if it comes to that?)? arrgh.....

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Probably you need a new spring for your slide lock.
Give Kel-Tec a call, and they'll probably sent you both a spring and a new slide lock.. all you have to do is remove the grip and stick it into place on the left side of the frame. Not hard at all!
Flyer

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Just a note but the part you refer to is the ejector not extractor. :D It is not terrible hard to replace. Before doing that just see if it is binding or frozen from lag of use. The part should move up and down very easily. With the slide off insert the mag slowly to see if the part is being lifted by the Follower. If it does not move then soak it in a little bore cleaner then move it until it comes loose. Hope this helps

·
Registered
60 Posts
Also make sure your tab on your slide stop that the magazine pushes up is not broken, also check your follower where the slide stop catches.

Marty

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep. sent it to kel-tec and got it fixed. i lost a spring and it was replaced by a knowlegeble gunsmith in town. I fired 25 rounds through it, and no problemo! cost me $40.00, with FFL and all.... oh well, it least it works again.

--PGL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts