Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D I finally shot my new P11 right out of the box except for cleaning and lubeing with DuPont Performance Multi Use Dry Lube. We used bottles, cans, and paper plates for targets, out behind our cabin on Table Rock Lake. We shot at distances between 7 feet and 25 yards. I was quite supprised at the accuracy. Shot 3 to 6 inch groups out to 7 yards and hit 9 inch paper plates fairly consistantly out to 25 yards. Ran 150 rounds without a hiccup. Needless to say I'm a happy camper. :D

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Good deal!
Odds are it'll get even more accurate and much smoother as you put more rounds through it!
Flyer

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We shot 100 rounds of winchester USA 115 gr JHP and 50 UMC 115 gr FMJ.

·
Registered
467 Posts
You have made a good investment

You have made a very good investment in purchasing a P-11, I now own two of them and would buy even a couple more except it might get the men in Black Suits raising a eyebrow.
Gander Mountain sells them for $185.00 everyday price, I do not see how you can go wrong!, this gun could sell for $350 and I would feel that it is worth every penny.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
p11

mike, there must be an echo in here. i love my p11 and have over 800 rnds thru it without a bobble. i agree with flyer, it'll just get smoother with use. how did you happen to buy at gander mt? i think i was the first to post their price. i bought mine for 199.00 before i saw it. best buy anyone can make. :D mine will eat anything i feed it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
There are a chain of Gander Mountain stores in USA

Byron,
I first searched all over half of the state of Ohio looking for a P-11 and no one had them in, one guy said he could order me one for about $250 but it would not come in until mid Jan.
I was just laying on the couch thinking where else to look!, and it just came to me!, I have only been in Gander once before just looking around, and when it hit me to try there, I thought , they are a out of a way place and just might have one!, and they did!. The first gun I bought was $189.00 I thought it must be on sale or they put the wrong price on it. The second time I went back they told me they was out of stock!, I gave them my phone number and told them to call me when they got one in!, I no sooner got home and a message was on my machine saying they found 2 in back. I went back to the store and they had a new chrome one for $249 and a new blue one for $184.97, I bought the blue model, it really freaked me out because it was $5 dollars cheaper then the first one!
But you can call them for yourself, 1-614-856-0066
I am sorry if I wrote something you did, but I did not see what you wrote, I have only been a member since Dec.09, 03

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
mike/p11

about 6 mos ago i wandered into a gander mtn about a half mile from my house. thay had p11's at 184.99. i had bought mine from a friend who had an ffl at his price of 199.00 from sog. with shipping it cost me 114.00. when i came home i posted that price on ktog. a member from around dayton then drove to columbus to a gander mtn to buy one. after he got all done filling out the paper work, they told him to come in in two weeks and pick it up. columbus has a local ordinance mandating a two week waiting period between purchase and delivery. he told them to stuff it. he then went to a gander mtn. in reynoldsburg on the east of columbus and bought and took delivery right away. 184.99. about a month ago some one else on this forum posted about prices and i replied with that price. i thought that maybe you had seen it and that's why you went to gander. best price i've seen anywhere. glad you lucked out. you're going to be happy as a clam. see my post "buckeye rangers" in the lounge. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts