Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is my quandary. I have a Chi Com version of an 870 that I really really like. It has Ghost Ring sights and a steal receiver. Super accurate with slugs. Only holds 5 plus one though.

Today I found a Police trade in Less Than Lethal Mossberg 590 with orange stocks for $195. Yes I said 590! This thing has the bayonet lug, sling, and 9 round capacity (not sure if it is 8 pus one or 9 plus one) This is a 20 inch gun. I have a set of stocks for the thing to get rid of the orange shoot me signs. I have a buddy that wants my CHi Com 870 for $200. Should I do it? The idea of a legal Bayonet and high Capacity has me all drooling. Help me make up my mind guys!!!!! here is a pic of the gun except this is a double action version. Also my Shotty.

·
Registered
36 Posts
With 2 3/4 shells it's 8+1.

Do you shoot slugs often? If so, it's a bit of a pain to put Ghost Rings on a gun that doesn't have them. Otherwise, I'd do it for the extra capacity. I like my 590.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.