Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one of these? CDNN investments has them on sale for under 400.00. It looks like they come with a magazine pouch for the butt stock and a magazine or two. also includes a sling. they look like a decent rifle for the money and not a bad home defense rifle too.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
I don't have one, but HAVE shot one...
For some reason, I simply wasn't impressed.
To me it's just a better finished (possibly) version of the Marlin Camp Carbine.
Now... what DOES interest me is Ruger's new .44 Magnum auto rifle. It's based on the Mini-14 design, but should be one heck of an effective defensive rifle under 150 yards or so...
I'm looking forward to trying one out, as soon as I can find someone at the range that HAS one. I hate buying guns I've never tried!
Then again, I've done it plenty of times before... and maybe this'll be one of those times.
Flyer

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Flyer,

I handled one this past weekend at the gunshow. It was nice, but seemed to be much heavier than my first generation Ruger 44 Carbine. I want to say his price was in the $450 range.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
norfdet893 said:
Does anyone have one of these? CDNN investments has them on sale for under 400.00. It looks like they come with a magazine pouch for the butt stock and a magazine or two. also includes a sling. they look like a decent rifle for the money and not a bad home defense rifle too.
I have owned a PC4. Had it for about a year maybe two. Shot it 6 or 7 times. Very accurate. Very reliable. Super strong. Nice and light. Only held 11 rounds in the mag, and the hold open was unreliable. Liked the anti-reload system. This was a device that kept the rifle from loading the next round if there was an AD with out the trigger being pulled. It had an odd recoil arrangement, but it worked. I sold it to buy a Motorcycle and my SUB2000. It was almost impossible to find 40S&W Ruger pistols at the time so I choose to try the little known Sub. HEHE I owned the P-11 way back then and had owned a P-10 before that, so I gave the SUB a try. Guess we all know how that worked out huh? :) I have been thinking about getting another one, if I can get the Ruger mags to work in my P-40/357sig. Only thing holding me back is the non folding stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have one and I love it. The only drawback are the 11rd mags.
I traded for mine (a Marlin .44 mag lever action) the guy I traded with had 10 factory Ruger mags with it. I also have a Ruger pistol in 40 S&W so all together I have 15 mags. I just wish they had a bigger capacity.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts