Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if I need a rim lock spacer when using Corbon ammo? I am trying to set my new gun up before firing.
I have two mags - one for FMJ and One for Corbon.
Thanking you in advance

Jim

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Flyer. I had a stroke almost 3 years ago. My right side was affected. So I will have to buy one and have someone install or I may try to magnetic one mentioned in another post. I guess this will work on the seven round mag. I started carrying due to my loss of strength and coordination from the stroke. After being attacked by a street person and not being able to defend myself, I got my concealed and carry permit. Out of 20 people in my concealed and carry course I fired and perfect score. I am 6'4" and weight 240 lbs. I used to be able to defend myself and family but not now.

Jim

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Hmm.....
You're about my size.
Drop me your name and address in a PM and I'll send you a FlyerWire and mag follower and baseplate already notched.
No problem at all.
Flyer

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flyer

Thank You for your kindness!

Jim

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Re:

Flyer said:
Hmm.....
You're about my size.
Drop me your name and address in a PM and I'll send you a FlyerWire and mag follower and baseplate already notched.
No problem at all.
Flyer

You are an impressive individual Flyer.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Re:

Midiman said:
Gun_Nut_2k1...... Another example of our membership being first class. My thanks!
Ahhww Shucks Midi. You guys know anything I can do to Contribute to the Range, is what I am going to do. :oops:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts