·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Surv!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
3,700.00$ doesn't seem too high..... That's a nice midsized Honda with 100 thousand miles on it.... God what a bunch of idiots. What is the RFB going to sell for in the store? Around 600 or 700$? Why not pay 3 thousand over retail.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Just a thought but the RFB is going to be a great hunting gun. I hope. Has anyone heard about the accuracy and how it handles?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Re:

Dillypwacker said:
What is the RFB going to sell for in the store? Around 600 or 700$? Why not pay 3 thousand over retail.
Actually the MSRP is $1,880 so they "only" went for about double. :shock:

I suspect this is more of the "Obama effect" we're already experiencing with ammunition - buy what you can, while you can, and pay whatever you have to.

Joseph

·
Registered
85 Posts
Do you think that these will sell anywhere near MSRP? There is no way I would ever consider paying more than half of that. I love that KelTec's niche was affordability, and I also pay well good money for above average guns, but they have a lot of convincing to do. For that kind of dough you could have one heck of a fighting rifle.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Wow! Both of those auctions resulted in a sale! And I thought my AR-10 was expensive at way less than the $1800 list price for the RFB. Silly me. :lol:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Gun broker has one for $ 2,000

·
Registered
1,470 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just a thought but the RFB is going to be a great hunting gun. I hope. Has anyone heard about the accuracy and how it handles?
Ive been hunting feral hogs here in Texas with mine for years. It's a great gun for stalking in the brush since its so small. You can move it around a lot easier than a full sized rifle. I have taken several coyotes out to 150 yards. Accuracy is on par with any other 16" barrel gun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts