Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know how to remove the front sight? And i would like to know if there is a strap made for the gun? Also is there a muzzel break for it i could use?

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Check www.blueforcegear.com for info on removing the sight.
As for slings, it's pretty much a do-it-yourself situation, right now. Pretty good slings can be made with some nylon webbing and a bit of imagination.
The new version of the SU will offer a muzzle-break option. I'm don't know if it'll be possible for sure, but I'd think you could have it fitted to your present rifle at the factory when they become available.
Flyer

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Re:

Flyer said:
The new version of the SU will offer a muzzle-break option. I'm don't know if it'll be possible for sure, but I'd think you could have it fitted to your present rifle at the factory when they become available.
Flyer
According to the guy I spoke to at KT the other day, KT is not going to upgrade current rifles. The reason?? It is difficult to remove the SU barrel and could possibly ruin a rifle which they would then need to replace. I was very bummed out last week about this. Any KT people reading this that have a different opinion on whether this can be done? I would really really really like to have my barrel changed to the short version and/ or the Comped version. I also wanted to have my color changed but that was a no go too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.