Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Missouri Tactical has a nice recoil pad. I got one and it’s easy to install, secure, looks and feels great. They come in 2 colors, black and FDE. You can order @ motacpro.com. Use the discount code “Moondog” to get 20% off. That’ll take it down to $17.56 and has free shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw this on a youtube vid by moondog. Ordered it and got it 9 days. Fits and looks great. Use the "moondog" code to get 20%off and free shipping, How can you beat it?

Editted to add: I forgot to mention that it was on backorder when I ordered it on 11/24, it shipped the day after thanksgiving, and arrived on 12/3. Only 6 bus days.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Missouri Tactical has a nice recoil pad. I got one and it’s easy to install, secure, looks and feels great. They come in 2 colors, black and FDE. You can order @ motacpro.com. Use the discount code “Moondog” to get 20% off. That’ll take it down to $17.56 and has free shipping.
Hey thanks for this! The recoil pad looks awesome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got mine from amazon --did not know about Kel-tec offer--- price from amazon about same --so far quality piece-so easy to instatll... NOW for big question-- prefered calliber 9mil or 40 cal ? please respond thanks B329

·
Registered
10 Posts
Like responded to another commenter, are you looking to kill, or enjoy the lesser recoil and cheaper more affordable ammo?
Mr Lawson- what is this "kill" comment you are bringing into the conversation ? A few comments about my interest in firearms- I do not hunt or "kill", I collect interesting firearms, I do not mind the recoil at t he range, and have been finding exceptional types of 40 cal at same price and quantity as 9mil.I also have firearms in use for home and self defense.. does that answer your questions ? Don't feel the need to explain my interest in firearms to you or anyone else. Venting here. Comments ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mr Lawson- what is this "kill" comment you are bringing into the conversation ? A few comments about my interest in firearms- I do not hunt or "kill", I collect interesting firearms, I do not mind the recoil at t he range, and have been finding exceptional types of 40 cal at same price and quantity as 9mil.I also have firearms in use for home and self defense.. does that answer your questions ? Don't feel the need to explain my interest in firearms to you or anyone else. Venting here. Comments ?
I don't question your legitimate interest in firearms. I own 11 of differing calibers, and have yet to hunt with any of them. My comment related to the relative damage a 40 caliber bullet could do to a human being versus a similarly placed 9 mm. Someone kicks in my front door here in peaceful old Los Angeles, I'd rather have the 40 caliber. For shooting at the range, I'll stick with the 9 mm.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't question your legitimate interest in firearms. I own 11 of differing calibers, and have yet to hunt with any of them. My comment related to the relative damage a 40 caliber bullet could do to a human being versus a similarly placed 9 mm. Someone kicks in my front door here in peaceful old Los Angeles, I'd rather have the 40 caliber. For shooting at the range, I'll stick with the 9 mm.
In that situation , the 40 for sure. Range sure you are right about recoil. so inthe end guess we are agreeing..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts