Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else getting some wear on the end of their receiver?? No lug so is this normal?? Pictures aren't the best--

MD

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re:

Flyer said:
Everything looks fine to me... just normal wear for a bushingless barrel.
Flyer
Ya, "bushingless" sounds better than my "lug"--Gotta get off this pain crap----Thanks Flyer

MD

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re:

flyandscuba said:
That pain medication must be good stuff.....considering the "receiver" is actually the SLIDE..... :jester:
Yup, after two ten grain Vicoden, the gun goes in the gun safe, now if I could just remember not to post and make a fool of myself :roll: -------------

·
Registered
467 Posts
Pain Pills

Michigan Dan,

Vicodin is really hard on your liver and can be habit forming!, I pump Iron 6 hours every day 6 days a week, once in a while I get a little stiff!.
My doctor gives me a pain pill once in a while called Tramadol 50mg. it is a non-narcotic with a lower addiction risk.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Pain Pills

diamondmike said:
Michigan Dan,

Vicodin is really hard on your liver and can be habit forming!, I pump Iron 6 hours every day 6 days a week, once in a while I get a little stiff!.
My doctor gives me a pain pill once in a while called Tramadol 50mg. it is a non-narcotic with a lower addiction risk.

Everything you stated above is right on the money. I stay away from the Vicodin as much as possable. Sometimes it's an evil neccesity. A lot off my posts are submitted in the Middle of the night. This is usually a indication of a bad night without pain medication or sleeping pills. I'm very leary of getting hooked on either and take them as a last resort. Vicodin, when I have to have It, I try to limit to once a day. Sleeping pills no more than once a week, to at least get one night of 8 hours plus sleep. By looking at some of my posts you'd think I wouldn't know which end of a gun to hold (honest I do :) ), but lack of sleep (or Vicodin) can rattle your brain----Below I've posted a picture I've made up to frame on my desk---Maybe it will help on some of my dumber post (maybe :) ).

MD

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Hahahaha....!!!
That's one of the funniest danged things I've seen in a long time...
I spent so much time on pain meds after my car accident a couple of years ago I didn't know whether I was sitting or standing, so I identify completely!
Maybe have to print out a copy of that pic for my own use... 8)
Flyer

·
Registered
467 Posts
Vicodin

Michigan Dan,

Tramdol 50mg. is 3 times more stronger than Vicodin, it is a simulant of a narcotic, the real name of the drug is called Ultram but the generic name is Tramadol it does not have the stuff like Tylenol has in it that damages your liver.
I ONLY take it when I have severe pain, you can feel it work, its like all your pain and even worrys go away.

Most doctors would much rather prescribe this because it is not a narcotic and it is safer, but you have to be real careful because it is also addicting.

PS. Be really careful mixing pain pills and sleeping pills together!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.