Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you take a look at my GB Undersea site, you'll see the underwater accessories I produce. I've been doing this for years, and have developed great long-term relationships with some really excellent fabricators, such as machine shops, anodizers, etc. They do truly superb work.

I'm a longtime reader of the KT boards, and as of April 2004, a very happy P-3AT owner. During my extensive browsing of the forums, I've seen many wishes expressed for improved P-3AT/P-32 sights.

The inventor in me just couldn't let it go, so I prototyped and tested a low-profile drop-in rear blade sight for the P-3AT and P-32. It provides a sight picture almost identical to that on typical pistols. I'm still tuning it, but it seems to work very well.

I don't have a final quote on the finished product yet, so the price is still unknown. I won't sacrifice quality, so if I can't make them to my standards while still being affordably priced, I just won't make them.

I'm brave (or dumb) enough to manufacture something new yet again, if people want it. However, I'd like to get input from everyone before doing so.

Please let me know your thoughts on this. All comments and suggestions will be most appreciated.

Also, many thanks to Flyer for his words of encouragement and advice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I sure would like to see the finished product when you get it completed. PS you have a nice web sight.
Skyking

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See pics here

SKYKING said:
I sure would like to see the finished product when you get it completed. PS you have a nice web sight.
Thanks for the compliments on my website!

I posted some pics of the sight prototype along with more info on the P-3AT thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.