Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to say thanks to all who provided information, especially yzguy and flyer, on the P32's. Just purchased a HC SN 119xxx ansd found it to be of excellent quality. It was in good shape right out of the box, no burrs or machine marks. I did clean and lube it. Wife and I just shot a few rounds of FMJ through it and it worked great. The only hint of a problem is that the slide latch just barely catches and will not work every time.

This is my first post here, for that matter anywhere! I appreciated the opportunity to learn from you guys! Thanks much!! :)

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
gdavis,
Welcome to the Range!
Your slide stop will probably "work in" after some more firing... sometimes the preservative from the factory really gums it up and prevents free motion for awhile.
Flyer

·
Registered
420 Posts
gdavis, welcome to the Range!
I'm assuming your P32 is new? I had to have a peek at my SN when I seen yours. 109xxx, and I got mine back in August of “03”.
Hmm, interesting.
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

Mike, Steve I appreciate the welcome.

Flyer, I gave the 32 a good cleaning before I re-lubed it. It appears the mag. follower is sliding over away from the latch at times. It will slide down the side of the plastic follower and cause the magazine to bind up.

CherylT, Yes it is new, purchased it last week. I believe the local gun shop (KCMO area) had it shipped in from Wisc. as there was none (no Hard Chrome versions) to be had locally. I was really pleased with the fit and finish of it. I am a guy who loves to tinker so I was a bit disappointed that it didn't need some attention.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.