Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I took my new Sub2000 9mm(Glock) to the rang today. I shot about 200 rds of Win. White bx. 115 gr. fmj WITHOUT a single FTF/FTE!!!!! :D :D :D

On the other hand I had the front sight all the way down and the rifle shot a couple feet low. I would have to shave about a 1/4 in. off the top to get it to hit poa at the 100 yds I was shooting it at.

I was wondering if the Win. white bx ammo is really underpowered for the rifle at that range? I wish I had some diff. ammo but that was it, nothing to compare to.

If not the ammo, I will order another front sight and will either cut the top down or lengthen the inner slot so I can lower it more. From what I have read here this does not sound normal or is it.

I am VERY pleased that it funtioned like a swiss watch! The sight problem is minor.

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
It's not the ammo and you don't need to alter the front sight. The bottom of the site blade is tapered allowing it to ride down in front of the slot. If you loosen it up, you'll see what I'm talking about... you can drop it down a lot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts