Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my P-357 sig to the range today. I shot my Targets for our match here on the range then did some plinking. Not a bad day all in all. After 50 rounds of 165 grain 40 and 50 rounds of 140 grain 357 sig rounds I could not take the recoil anymore. I offered one of the Range gurus to shoot my 357sig. I handed him my P-357sig and he said "where is the 357sig". LOL I explained it was the gun he was holding. Would not believe it until I showed him the rounds! LMHO. Oh what a grand day of major caliber shooting.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I thought I was the only one that "Couldn't" take" too many rounds :eek: Last week I warmed up with 300+ 200gr .45 ACP reloads through my Kimber, then I shot 100 rounds of 165gr WWB, followed by 20 rounds of 165gr Fed Hydrashock in my P-40 and by the time I got to the Hydrashocks with their greater recoil, my right hand would shake pretty bad, unless I acquired & shot quickly. I was relieved to be finished. The soft "Push" of .45 ACP recoil is much kinder than the snap of .40 in a light pistol. Glad that the range was empty and no one saw my hands shake.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts