Kel-Tec Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I'm back. . . Took the SU out this weekend. Fed it some Waldo Mart Wini and some PMP. No problems to report. Did a one shot- barrel clean, two shots- barrel clean, etc., up to 10 rounds. Then 15 rounds and a clean. Burned 100 rounds without a problem. (well, except for my girlfriend. She is a great loader but bores easily. Had to promise her a nice dinner that night to keep her loading)
Have noticed that the accuracy of the rifle is different. (duh, new barrel) Otherwise am very pleased with the operation and handling. Kel Tec did VERY fast turnarounds on the repairs despite the hurricanes.
Oh, need to pass this tidbit on to you all. My bro-in-law told me today that his bud fired some Wolfy in his new Mini-14. Less than 100 rounds and it ate the firing pin AND extractor. Two month turn around from Ruger. Man.
Steel case ammo. The stuff should be banned from the planet. :tsk:
Hey! On vacation this week. Off to the range tomorrow!
Happy shooting to ALL!

Happy Dog

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
More good news. Just got back from the range and fired 120 rounds of PMP without a problem. No jams. No misfires. The su performed flawlessly. Tried out my new scope also. Sited it in at 25 yards (yea, weeny distance) but then went up to 50. Nice groupings at 50 so went to 100 yards, . Not really grouping at 100 yards but still all shots in the same zip code.

yippee

maddog

41 - 42 of 42 Posts