Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much should I expect to pay for a new P32? I wonder if the release of the new P3AT has affected the prices of the P32's? Also, are there many used P32's on the market, and if so, any idea what they sell for? Thanks PX :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
I’ve never seen any used ones. The gun shop here gets a P32 and/or P3AT and they’re gone. I got mine P32 new and paid 269.00 before tax back in 8/03.
But I noticed the last time I was in the gun shop that the P3ATs were at 289.00 now.
I’m sure others are getting better deals. It just happens we only have two guns shops that are close. Too, I suppose it’s a matter of where you are located.
Good luck on your hunt!
Tc, Cheryl

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Expect to pay from $199 to $260, depending on the finish you choose... plain vanilla blued P-32s are often found online at the former price.
Flyer

·
Registered
76 Posts
Should he be looking for a certain serial number? I've heard that the older P23's are a little poorly machined (flash n' burrs)
yes, no?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
If you find one that has those burrs and such get the salesman to lower the price. The actualy fluff and buff is half the fun! The problem I have is my P-32 needed no tinkering :cry:

BTW I saw one at todays GS for $209. You got any idea how hard it was to walk away from that cute little thing? It kept blinking its little puppy dog eye, and I could almost hear it whimper!

·
Registered
76 Posts
....I guess I'm the only one that needs to budget out 200 bones.
The life of a college student. (I'll be eating Ramen for a month before I can buy my P32)

So cheap, and yet so delicious.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Here in Portland, Oregon you can get a used P32 for $165, a used P11 for $150. A new P32 goes for $229, and a new P11 goes for $239.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Does anyone know what the new P32 serial #'s are? My local gun shop just got 2 in this past Sat. Both blued. I paid 249.00 for my P11 there so I'm sure the P32 is about the same price. He said they never last to long.
I'm very tempted to go today and pick it up. Are extra mags redily available for the P32 or are they hard to find like the P3AT's were? thx

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Mags are very easy to find for the P-32, always in stock.
All P-32s being made now have all the latest mods, and have for a LONG time, so I'm sure the ones you saw are fine.
Flyer

·
Registered
66 Posts
Went to the store yesterday to buy a new P32. (249.00 blued)
But when I went to drop the mag it was hung up in the mag well. I had to pull really hard on it to get it out. Then when I put it back in it felt like it bound up on something and I had to smack it really hard to get it to seat properly. I did this twice, same thing happened ea. time. (everything else was fine.)
I was thinking it had something to do with the Mag release button, but not sure. Didn't have this problem with my P11 or P3AT. Held off on purchasing till I got some feedback from other folks on the board. Is this OK with he P32's?? and just needs a good F & B?? Thx.

SKB

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
This is almost always due to a little leftover flashing from the mold used to cast the grip... a few minutes with a razor knife and some sandpaper and the problem's gone.
Flyer

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Saw three new ones last week at my local dealer for $225.00 each.

Regards, Keys 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts