Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a P-32 and a P-11. Been reading a lot of comments on this KTrange about the P-3AT's. I mostly carry my P-32. Might be a little fire power with the P-3AT. I like to front pocket carry.

I live in Missouri. What is a decent price to expect to pay for a new P-3AT? I have heard at a gun shop in St Louis that they are hard to come by?????

Also, are there many used one's out there and if so what would be a good price on a fairly new used one???

Do you all like these better or as well as the P-32????

Thanks

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
They shouldn't be hard to find, nowadays.
Demand is still high, but so is supply! You should be able to find one without too much trouble.
Cost, though, may vary widely.
Flyer

·
Registered
11 Posts
At the gunshows here in Floriduh prices seem to run $239 to $259 on average. As for used ones, they're 'bout as scarce as honest politicos.
For that matter, I seem to remember a lot of speculation that there would be a flood of P32s on the used market as soon as the P3ATs were widely available. I've seen a trickle at best, and selling at darned near the price of a new one. It bothers me a bit; last year I swapped my last P32 for a shotgun I really wanted, figuring I'd soon be able to replace it for not too much money. Live and learn, I reckon.
regards
oldog

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Ronbo,

This dealer has three available on the 'net for $218 each. Even with shipping charges and a modest transfer fee from your receiving dealer, it would still be a fair price for a P-3AT.

If you can't find one locally, you might want to try one of his here:

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=18538044

For your other question. I still like my P-32, but I like my P-3AT even more! The additional "punch" makes it a better pocket pistol for conceled carry in my opinion.

Good luck!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Here in K.C. MO, I can't seem to get my hands on a P3AT. Neither of the dealers I frequent has any, nor can they get any in a timely fashion. Their distributors are showing that all available (both blued and chrome) P3ATs are already allocated for 2-3 months out. Claycomo Guns had two chromed ones recently, and I didn't buy them at the time for lack of funds -- now I could kick myself. I should have used their lay-away plan to put one on hold. Argh!!! I *really*, *really* want a second one, and a chromed one at that!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Flyand scuba

Thank you for the information on this gun auction site. I plan to get registered and see if I can get me one there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
New Orleans area

I'm in the New Orleans area, and happened to luck out when I bought my P-3AT last month. A local store had one in stock due to a customer canceling a layaway! Got it for $229.99, and love it! I'm not sure when they're getting more; the last time I went there they only had P-32's.

Another store was selling the P-3AT for $259, but had a waiting list, and yet another had several onhand - no surprise, since their price was $299!

Good luck with the auction site. Take a look at auctionarms.com and gunsamerica.com too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts