Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a P-32 and a P-11. Been reading a lot of comments on this KTrange about the P-3AT's. I mostly carry my P-32. Might be a little fire power with the P-3AT. I like to front pocket carry.

I live in Missouri. What is a decent price to expect to pay for a new P-3AT? I have heard at a gun shop in St Louis that they are hard to come by?????

Also, are there many used one's out there and if so what would be a good price on a fairly new used one???

Do you all like these better or as well as the P-32????

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
At the gunshows here in Floriduh prices seem to run $239 to $259 on average. As for used ones, they're 'bout as scarce as honest politicos.
For that matter, I seem to remember a lot of speculation that there would be a flood of P32s on the used market as soon as the P3ATs were widely available. I've seen a trickle at best, and selling at darned near the price of a new one. It bothers me a bit; last year I swapped my last P32 for a shotgun I really wanted, figuring I'd soon be able to replace it for not too much money. Live and learn, I reckon.
regards
oldog

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Ronbo,

This dealer has three available on the 'net for $218 each. Even with shipping charges and a modest transfer fee from your receiving dealer, it would still be a fair price for a P-3AT.

If you can't find one locally, you might want to try one of his here:

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=18538044

For your other question. I still like my P-32, but I like my P-3AT even more! The additional "punch" makes it a better pocket pistol for conceled carry in my opinion.

Good luck!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Here in K.C. MO, I can't seem to get my hands on a P3AT. Neither of the dealers I frequent has any, nor can they get any in a timely fashion. Their distributors are showing that all available (both blued and chrome) P3ATs are already allocated for 2-3 months out. Claycomo Guns had two chromed ones recently, and I didn't buy them at the time for lack of funds -- now I could kick myself. I should have used their lay-away plan to put one on hold. Argh!!! I *really*, *really* want a second one, and a chromed one at that!

·
Registered
51 Posts
New Orleans area

I'm in the New Orleans area, and happened to luck out when I bought my P-3AT last month. A local store had one in stock due to a customer canceling a layaway! Got it for $229.99, and love it! I'm not sure when they're getting more; the last time I went there they only had P-32's.

Another store was selling the P-3AT for $259, but had a waiting list, and yet another had several onhand - no surprise, since their price was $299!

Good luck with the auction site. Take a look at auctionarms.com and gunsamerica.com too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.