Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was the one that had previously posted a question concerning the "Pager Pal" holster. I am very glad that I took all of your comments and put them to good use by not ordering a "Pager Pal". I did order a pocket holster from Ron Graham however, I really did not want to wait that long and to Ron's defense, when asked, he refunded my purchase price without question. Maybe the next holster that I purchase will be from him. Now to the purpose of this posting. I just received my R. J. Hedley limited edition front pocket holster for my P3AT. WOW!! Not only is this a fine display of craftsmanship but the whole process from ordering, sending the money order, confirmation with emails and final delivery, only took about 10 days! I can't express how pleased I am with this encounter and again the fine quality holster that I am proud to own. Hats off to R. J. and to all who steered me in the right direction.
Thanks again!

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
rgrill,
Congrats! Now your P-3AT gets to ride in the "Rolls Royce" of holsters!
Ain't it pretty, too?
It also gives your pistol a greater sense of self-esteem, knowing it's owner cares enough to carry it ONLY in the very best!!!
Flyer

·
Registered
207 Posts
***FEEDBACK***

Any feedback is always welcome, but I love this kind..
Thank you rgrill...

·
Registered
4 Posts
From another RJH fan...

I have two of RJ's products. Both rear pocket models with mag pouch. One for the P32 and one for the P3AT. They are superior products and exemplify craftmanship at its finest. I cannot speak too highly of them; form and function at their finest. RJ does first class work!

rt

·
Registered
519 Posts
well i got my new pocket holster friday in the mail. Had Azrael customize one of his Oblivion holsters for a P-11 to have a slot cut out so i could leave the belt clip on my gun. It is perfect, couldnt have asked for any better. hopefully i can post a pic of it soon. He does great work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts