Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
plinking ammo

i payed $18.08 for 100 rnds of win valu pack including tax at wal-mart yesterday.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Byron, I went to my local Wal-mart over the week end and all they had was the win-clean 50 pack at about 9.99. I picked up the last pack they had in stock.

Fatboy, I get natchez catalog all the time. I'll look through it.

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
P3AT a plinker ?

Unless all you have is a P3AT, why would anyone want to "plink" with one ? The cost to shoot and poor accuracy certainly doesn't make the P3AT a plinker. Most people get a .22 to plink.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Proficiency!
Only practice can give you that - and if the SHTF, you want all the proficiecy you can get!
Flyer

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes plinking. Why own a gun if you can't plink with it? :smiley1:
I plink with my 45's and 22's...so I will plink with 3AT.
Plinking is the most fun way I know of getting proficent with a particular gun. :D

Thanks

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
win vp

eddie, get out of lorain co. and come down to stark co. the only thing we don't have is lake erie! :D we don't have to put up with the cuyahoga co. sheriff or the cleveland plain dealer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Byron, I know what you mean...I just happen to be on the Cuyahoga side of the border. :cry:
Don't you have Atwood lake?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
we've got atwood, milton, berlin, tappan, west branch and a few more within jumping distance, but nothing to compare to erie. without doubt the finest walleye, smallmouth and perch fishery in the world and just keeps getting better. been haunting it since the late forties.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So far of all you named Atwood is my favorite. My wife and I go to the fall festival every year, and my wifes uncle has a pontoon boat on Atwood.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts