Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my un-boxing and first impression of my new Tritium Night Sights for my PF9. Direct replacement no modification required. Low profile, front sight should not interfere with holsters. Bright at night, the white insert picks up the glow from the tritium in the dark and visible in the daylight .I have not shot it with these installed yet but will post more when I do. Right now I can see me ordering another set for my gf's PF9.

Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
View attachment 2853
View attachment 2854
View attachment 2855
Been shooting my PF9 with my new Night Sights under different lighting conditions...loving it. Ordered the MK9.5 Night Sight Kit from Michaeltechelectric on eBay, tritium from CPF. Assembly was quick and easy. Cleaning up the extra glue the next day was a pain but totally worth the time spent. Deffently recomed. Here is the end result through various levels of lighting.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Night Sights for a PF9?

Does anyone have first hand experience with these night sights. They seem to be getting great reviews on some of the other sites. I see he sells them on eBay and on his own sight https://sites.google.com/site/michaeltechproducts/

View attachment 2853
View attachment 2854
View attachment 2855
Been shooting my PF9 with my new Night Sights under different lighting conditions...loving it. Ordered the MK9.5 Night Sight Kit from Michaeltechelectric on eBay, tritium from CPF. Assembly was quick and easy. Cleaning up the extra glue the next day was a pain but totally worth the time spent. Deffently recomed. Here is the end result through various levels of lighting.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One year review on PF9 Night Sights

Its been nearly 1 year ago that I installed MTK9 night sights on my PF9. To this date it's been the best mod and we'll worth the money. As my daily carry weapon it has given me additional confident knowing I can be on target if and when the time comes be day or night. If your looking for real night sights just Google MTK9 Night Sights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts