Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing around in Sam's club today and found what I think is the perfect shorts for carrying our little pocket pistols.
They have an inside pocket inside the front right pocket,and on the right leg are two separate pockets to carry extra clips,under these is a horizontal zipper compartment and a vertical zipper on the left leg for cross draw if you like, or whatever.
They are called:"Coliseum" by plugg, and cost 14.95 in a lot of colors and comes with a belt.
Just thought I would share,thanks for all your help and suggestions,I enjoy reading almost daily.
Regards

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Jaydee64,
Welcome to KTRange and thanks for the tip!
Any new carry tips are always welcome.
Flyer

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thanks for the tip! My daughter works for Plugg so I just fired off an email to her about their availability!
Barry

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Sams! I gotta fo to Sams? I hate buying mayonnaise in 55 gallon drums. Especially when four of them are lashed together. However, we do wear some shorts down south of I-10. Not necessarily translucent boxers like that charming young lady's.

But seriously, did you mean that the gun would fit in the little pocket in front of the front pocket (thus leaving front pocket useful?) Is that naked only or would a little pcket holster fit in there?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shorts

Hi TxCajun
I don't mind buying mayonese in 55 gallon drums, but when they say refrigerate after opening?
Anyway, the pocket holds the pistol out of sight and leaves the front pocket useable as well,but I don"t think it would be big enough for a pocket holster,have'nt tried it.
I think it would be worth a trip to the barrel store for these
shorts. I too, live near I-10 in Arizona,I get your meaning on the shorts.
Best regards,

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Did Denise carry a pistol in her pocket??

Yes spring is here and the last few days have been heating up again and it is awful when you live in tropical/temperate climates because it will get hot. Sometimes I wonder if I should move to a colder place!!!

I dread when it gets to be above 85. And 90 degrees + is just down right nasty. People get violent when its that hot.

Making a Sams trip at the end of the week

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.