Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Had my CCW class yesterday. I classroom portion was fine, very interesting and learned a ton. I was sooooo worried about the range portion with "my little friend". Got there and only had 1 shot outside of the target zone (HOLY CRAP!). Even the instructor complimented me on how well I shot my .380, said he has had others with the small guns and they did not do too well. I think I improved since my post where I was so worried about it. Thanks for all the great advice all of you gave me. All I have to do now is fill out the application and pay the ransom to the state and wait. I was told that in MI its running about 10 weeks +/-.

Thanks again.

Katy

P.S. Now I get to take my "new OD buddy" (Walther P22 target) to the range and play with him - yeeha!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Cool. Did you use the method Flyer described about using the quarter or nickel on there??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats, Katy. My wife had a similar experience with her P32. Shot 358 out of a possible 360. She out shot everyone in her class!

BTW, did you grow up in Greenville? Just curious.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Katy,
Way to go!
Now take out that P-22 and burn a couple bricks of .22s to celebrate! ALL practice is GOOD practice! :D
Flyer

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope Gazpacho, didn't grow up in Greenville, grew up in a suburb of Detroit. Have you heard the news about Greenville though? Half the residents there are losing their job. Electrolux is closing its doors in Greenville, MI to move all the manu. to Mexico. I think they said something close 3000 will lose their jobs.

Katy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts