Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guns and Weapons for Law Enforcement current issue did an article on the P3AT. It got a favorable review by the writer. It seemed from the picture that this evaluation must have been done some months ago since the S/N on the P3 was without a letter starting it. The only reported problems, as I remember was one 1 fte and a few times it failed to go back into battery. Interestingly enough though the first reported malfunctions were reported when the shooter got into his 40th round. This was always the point that I started to have problems with mine. Anyway, I figure that it got a 95 out of 100 review. It was good to see that KT finally made it big time.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
About time!
This is the first review I've heard about of the AT in a major mag... glad it was a good one!
Flyer

·
Registered
109 Posts
What Flyer said!!!!!! 8)
I think I'll grab my P3AT and go out onto the balcony to have a celibratory cigarette!!! :twisted:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually it was Combat Handguns and the S/N that he had did have an H in the beginning. It was late when I typed this last night. But it is still good news. I would imagine that KT will see a boost in sales after this article.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts