Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 've been watching on E-Bay for finger extensions .They've gone for $8.00 to $15.00 + shipping. You can get this for the Bersa thunder 380 for $5.00 + $3.00 shipping. Got mine yesterday and it fits fine !! :)

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Yep, of the two available extensions I far prefer the Bersa to the NAA Guardian one... to me it looks "hooky" and dated.
I don't use extensions, since my grip is modified... but the Bersa one seems to be the best if you go that route.
Flyer

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
bersa

wow, they've gone up. i think i only paid 1.00 for the ones i bought + 3.00 shipping for three. :shock:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
finger ext.

must be due to the increased demand generated by those thousands of KNOWLEDGEABLE and DISCRIMINATING p3at owners! :D...............[except a couple]

·
Registered
25 Posts
I admit it -- I'm one of those who got mine off eBay instead of the distributor that has them for $5.00. Near as I could tell, though, the shipping cost by that distributor was actually $5, not $3, bringing the total up to $10. I got mine off eBay for a little over $8.00, with a shipping charge of (also) $5, so $13.00 total. So for an extra $3, I save the hassle of calling the distributor and placing the order (since they don't have secure incryption on their order site) on the phone -- just click a couple of keys, pay via PayPal, and I'm done. So while I'm lamenting not being able to grab one for a buck, I figure I did okay, comparitively speaking.

'Sides, I need one quick -- my first range session with my P3AT resulted in two nasty blisters from riding the front edge of the magazine bottom.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
ext

i ordered mine directly from bersa. that was their price at the time. i thought bersa had raised their price. you're right, i find accuracy and comfort greatly enhanced tho you'd never know it by my shooting. some people who hang around here refuse to admit the viability of the wondrous little gadget. :D

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Spend the $13 and get the KT plus one extension. IMHO, it fits the hand better and allows an extra round. Probably prints less as well. BTW, the 10 rounder is nice at the range. Didn't work real well at first, but a little F&B did the trick.

Texas Cajun, who hopes Wilson ain't snoopin' around over here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wilson is working full time at ktog.org and part time at GlockTalk. He's getting the NAA Man of the Year Award for placing so many of those lonely but stylish NAA extensions in good homes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Jeff,

Where did you find the NAAs? Do you have a web link?

Thanks in advance.

Rabbi

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
finger rest [rabbi]

google north american arms.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well, I got mine (the eBay Bersa mentioned above) today in the mail, and I'm thrilled to have it...hopefully it'll be the easy installation that everyone assures.

One thing that wasn't thrilling was the shipping...sent $5.00, and the postage on the envelope turns out to be 37 cents. Not that big of a deal in the scheme of things -- and I was properly made aware of the shipping cost before bidding -- but that kind of price-gouging just seems...wrong. But that's an entirely different issue...

Oh well, it'll be worth many times what I paid for it -- shipping and all -- if I can avoid duplicating the two blisters I got from my first range session.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Re:

at-home-daddy said:
One thing that wasn't thrilling was the shipping...sent $5.00, and the postage on the envelope turns out to be 37 cents.
One interesting thing that I learned from my brother who has been getting into selling stuff on Ebay. The cost of shipping & handling is typically calculated to include the cut that Ebay and PayPal want on the sale.

Even though the shipping is charged at much more than it takes to really ship the item, my brother says that he makes no money on the S&H charge.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
1/16 in. doesn't seem too big a gap. I doubt it'll pinch you at all.
The mag would have to be forced upwards to do that... and since all the forces acting on it during firing make it want to go OUT, I doubt there's be a problem.
Flyer

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
\"gap\"

the gap is normal. somewhere, y'z has a page on it. it's never pinched my finger.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts