Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a P32 that they carried for CCW, bought the P3AT to carry and then decided to go BACK to carrying the P32 ?

P32 Advantages:
- Slide lock on last round
- Less recoil
- One extra round
- More reliable?

Of course the P3AT has it's advantages over the P32:
- More powerful round
- No chance of rimlock

·
Registered
420 Posts
USGuns,
I have a p32 that I use for ccw. The hubby has the p3at. I think you listed the differences pretty well. Of course I'm still pretty much a novice. So, can I ask exactly what made you go back to the p32? I’m just nosey? Is it reliable? Yup, I think so. I trust it. I had a hard chrome upgrade done to it. We have put 200 rounds through it. I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi CherylIT,
Actually I was just asking if anyone else had gone back to the P32 from the P3AT. I'm still trying to make my mind up which one to go with.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know of three instances of " return to the P32 "
all three were recoil related--Primarily by older users, such as myself, who found it easier to control and regain target.
Remember that 8 32ACP in a target is better than one .380 and a couple of misses.

Mike in Tampa

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have both .32 and .380 I now carry the .32, but as soon as I get 300 trouble free rounds thru the .380 it will replace the .32. I have've put 150 continueous trouble free rounds thru it so far.
I want the advantages the .380 has over the .32, more power and no rimlock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts