Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went out and did a little target shooting today. I like that little P32 because of its size. I'm wishing it were a P3AT but any who.
I'm wondering how everyone else is doing when they go out target shooting? When I try I'm not very good. I find that I do better if I just point and squeeze.
I'm nosey, how is everyone else doing?
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Registered
36 Posts
20 shots in the 9 ring at about 20 ft. It works for me! 11lb. Wolff springs and an overtravel stop did wonders for my accuracy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
ACCURACY

I have 2 p-32's both of which are accurate enough to get the job done at close range. Yes they are harder to shoot than most of my handguns mostly due to their poor sights. If you get better results with point and shoot, go for it. I've never measured any of my groups, but I believe they are quite sufficient to deliver a lethal blow. The most important thing about these tiny guns is that they are as relaible as they can be. I had a walther tph .22lr which was as accurate as could be, especially for such a small pistol, but it was not relaible. I got rid of it! Be thankful you have a .32 instead of a .22. 22's tend to be more cantankerous about which ammo they like and .22's are much more prone to misfires, especially if they are not kept very clean.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've been doing all of my practice at 10 yards, and can usually keep all 9 rounds within about 4 inches or so, if I do my part. Silvertips are very nice for accuracy. I think that it would do better if the sights weren't so crude.

FWIW,

emc

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup, midi. The gun closet. :mrgreen: No “outing” this weekend the weather sucks!
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Registered
28 Posts
P-32 Outing

Last weekend (grin - the second weekend I've owned my P-32)
I practiced at about 10ft and now find I can put 5 rapid shots into/close to my targets 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" squares, located on the edge of the target away from the bullseye.

Once I got used to holding the P-32 and the trigger I found I could shoot accurately (even while shooting quickly) to even draw a few surprised looks from some of the "veterans" at the range (who admittedly raised a few eyebrows when I first brought out my P-32).

Part of the ease of shooting such a small gun likely comes from the (almost) negligible recoil of the .32 auto.

With the accuracy at close ranges this pistol is capable, a few have started to show a bit of interest in it. These are guys who (like myself) usually carry Glocks/Sigs/1911's...with the odd Bersa Thunder tossed in :shock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts