Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of holster is youse guys usin' to haul your P32 around in? I've been carryin' in a wallet style holster in my back pocket and I'm gonna be needin' a new one soon and lookin' for advice.

Thanks, bd

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just found this site a few minutes ago. I love my P32. Look forward to sharing ideas with you all. I've been carrying my P32 in a Kramer pocket holster for about 2 years now. It's been a great holster.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I use an Andrews Custom Leather front pocket holster. It is a work of art.
http://www.andrewsleather.com/[url]...tive to get a fast draw. The without is not.

·
Registered
8 Posts
flyandscuba

Found this sight from a link on glock talk. This site looks like a good on to me. Look forward to sharing ideas and stories.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I use a DeSantis pop-up holster. The Kel-Tec dissapears into my waistband quite nicely. I prefer having the gun in the waistband to having it in a pocket since this way I still can use my pockets.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Belt-clip

I use the belt clip in my weak side front pocket, but I'm considering a wallet-style holster for it as well.

·
Registered
192 Posts
KDHolster

Covert Hipster (no wallet slots, with concealment flap), a mock wallet model that fits a backpocket and covers the gun from the top so that you can even hide your P3AT/P32 in a shallow pocket sticking out the top! Specify with or without mag extension.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I keep mine in one of Ron Graham's "Night Owl" holsters. I really like the thumb-push feature and overall excellent construction. It took a little over a month to arrive, though. I'm sure I'll be buying a P-3AT soon, and I'll either go with another Night Owl or give another maker a try.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use a holster called the Nemesis (also DeSantis I think). Cheap and reasonably effective. The gun doesn't disappear entirely when carried in my front pocket but nobody has ever noticed.

BTW, I too came here from a referral over at Glock Talk.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you wear Levis blue jeans, you don't need a holster. My P32 fits perfectly in the watch pocket just above the right hand front pocket. That's where mine lives and it's very comfortable there. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
i like my Nemesis--really stays put in pocket. not always "sticky" in jackets, tho. nice quality. covers trigger.cheap. :wink:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm kind of partial to my Hedley Front Pocket. I looked at plenty others and this looked like the best one. It has lived up to all that I expected.
I also have a DeSantis Nemesis. I use it if I'm working on the car or fartin' around the yard. It serves its purpose.
The Hedley is the way to go IMO.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pocket Holster

Got a pocket holster from K&D Holsters. Matter of fact, one of the posts here recommended them.

Bought it last Saturday, arrived Wednesday and by Thursday I was using it.

Seems to do the job (I got the one WITHOUT the spare mag holder). Not only keeps the P-32 in place but breaks the outline nicely. Prompt service and quick turnaround - I'd give these guys a try.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Uncle Mike's #2 Pocket Holster in my right back pocket with a piece of leather to break up the outline,and an extra mag in a KDHolsters IWB mag case on my left side. Although during hot weather the IWB carry rusts my mags. When it is hot I put my extra mag in a Gerber Multitool Pouch that has a pouch in the back. As a sidenote, I have found that Wrangler's jeans have deeper back pockets than other jeans and carry my P32 a little more discreetly.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts