Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may know, I've been working on a drop-in rear blade sight for the P-3AT and P-32. (See this thread for some background.) My goal was to create a reasonably-priced sight that could be installed with or without gunsmithing, would provide a greatly improved sight picture, and would correct the tendency of these pistols to shoot low.

I'm happy to announce that I was successful! I subjected my first production samples to rigorous torture testing, which they passed with flying colors. The sight works great, the patent application's filed, so I wanted to let everyone here know that they are now ready to ship! Thanks again for all your comments, suggestions, and kind words.

Here are some images of my sight, installed on my own P-3AT:

I call it the P-Sight, and pricing is as follows:

$29.95 including adhesive
$24.95 without adhesive

These prices include shipping within the USA.

I'm offering it with and without the adhesive, since several members said they have the means to drill and tap their slides and mount it using a small screw. For others (like myself) the adhesive works extremely well. It is Loctite Black Max (thanks again to Bigiron from KTOG!) and is perhaps the most incredible stuff I've ever seen. Brownell's sells it for $7.85, but I was able to find a good source for it, hence my price of $5.00.

Updated 7/15/04:
I set up a website for the sights, which is http://www.PSEnhancements.com.

Again, my thanks for all your support throughout this project. Let me know what everyone needs next!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since you guys asked for it, I'll go ahead and post the ordering info here, instead of in a PM.

To get your P-Sight, you can simply drop a check or money order in the mail payable to:

Greg Bunch
7301 West Judge Perez Drive, Suite 406
Arabi, LA 70032

The price, including shipping, is:

P-Sight with Loctite Black Max adhesive $29.95
P-Sight without adhesive $24.95

For faster service, you can use Paypal to charge it on Mastercard or Visa.

Updated 7/15/04:
I set up a website for the sights, which is http://www.PSEnhancements.com. It's a work in progress, but I've got the important stuff on it.

The best feature is that you can see the actual
P-Sight installation manual there, which gives you all the details.

Here's the link for PayPal payments: https://secure.paypal.com/refer/[email protected]

If you use Paypal, send payment to [email protected]

I'm not set up for direct credit card sales, as yet anyway. Thus far, the fees they want just aren't justified.

Email when you mail or PayPal your payment, so I'll know it's on the way. Be sure to include your shipping address too.

I will ship promptly upon receiving your payment, and email you a notice when I do so. Shipment will be via USPS First-class Mail.

Thank you very much.[/url]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Website online

Just a bump to let everyone know the website for the P-Sight (and hopefully future items!) is now online.
It is:

http://www.PSEnhancements.com. (Performance Shooting Enhancements)

As I mentioned in my updated post above, it's a work in progress, but I've got the important stuff on it.

The best feature is that you can see the actual
P-Sight installation manual there, which gives you all the details.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions!

·
Registered
2 Posts
P Sights

Just ordered P sights for My P-32 and my wife's P3AT from Greg. They arrived in a few days and are high quality products. Both sights fit the gun perfectly with no sanding required. Installation was very easy. They also have a serrated rear face which I have seen only on high quality aftermarket sights. The sight alignment is noticeably easier for both guns. We will wait the recommended 5 days and tset fire. Will post after that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
P-Sight for Kel-Tec P-3AT

The PSE "P-sight" is a great little product! I contacted Greg for one and it was delievered in just a couple of days after I mailed my check. I had trouble downloading the PDF installation file, but an e-mail to Greg solved that problem. He gave me a link for an up-dated Adobe Reader and I was in business! Really, everything should come with instructions as detailed and concise as these, super photos also!
I needed about five minutes of careful sanding and I was in business! One small warning, the supplied bonding agent is scary stuff, use latex gloves, all you will need is just one tiny drop and a needle to spread it out!
This sight has greatly improved my P-3AT, I strongly recommend it! This is something that Kel-Tec should install on every gun! Great sight, Great customer service!
Richard L. Hammon - Hannibal, Missouri :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts