Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey flyer- hope ya feel better! I was wondering- is it possible for you to post the whole P-32 Paul story again? I have to admit that i enjoyed it the first time and would love to reread it. :)

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Fear not, P-32 Paul fans. It's coming!
I finished the entire thing, actually, quite a while back. I just didn't post it at the other place 'cause I was getting a queasy feeling there...
He'll be here in his entirety shortly. I'm also going to make the thing available as an ebook, and an actual printed book with illustrations for those who want one. I printed out several copies of it, bound, and my son's friends immediately demanded more... so I thought I'd have some printed up cheaply at a local printshop. They look pretty cool! I'll post a pic of the cover later when I go by my house and can get a copy.
Flyer

·
Registered
60 Posts
P-32 Paul

Hey Flyer Marty here I want one of the books but I need you to e-tograph it for me. Hello everybody I missed you guys hopefully you wont bombard me with too many questions.

Marty

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Marty!
Welcome to KTRange!
Great to have you aboard.
Hey, fellow KTRangers,
For those who don't already know, this is Kel-Tec's head gunsmith!
Give him a good round of applause.
Oh yeah, the story will be complete within a week, the book shortly thereafter.
All will include autographs, of course!
Flyer

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Test movie, this is only a test...
P-32 Paul, Katy Didd, and Kim Andoe have a rendevous with a Killer Asteroid using Lightspeed at the very end of the story... the movie is coming along...

Flyer

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
marty

great to see you. you've been gone too long. :D

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
p32 paul

quit far.......fiddlin around and print the darned thing. people are going to fall off the edge of their laz-e-boys! :D

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
We want our P-32 Paul.

Regards, Keys 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts